How to set out your homework.
(Use this advice and you can’t go wrong – enjoy!)
- Begin by pasting in the header for the week. (Date, which book etc.) You can handwrite this if you wish.
- You need to set out each section neatly using headings. You must make it easy to correct for your teacher and yourself.
- Choose 1 activity from the Literacy section. (You can do more if you want to extend yourself.)
- Choose 1 spelling activity. Write what it is as a heading. Get the words off the blogs. (Podcast)
- Complete the science or integrated activity. Use a heading or cut out the activity sentence from the hard copy.
- Complete the Maths Mate pages
- Hand in your work on Friday
Follow these steps and you are well on the way to producing quality homework.