RSS Feed

Survivor Challenge

February 17, 2015 by Mr Richo   

The kids enjoyed working as a team to complete a number of challenges over the last two weeks.

Check out our tribes in action.

tower pics

60 Comments »

1. demetrius vp says:

i really enjoyed making the tower

2. Ian says:

Hi Mr Richo the newspaper tower was one of my favourite challenges because it stood up in the last second when I put a thick roll of newspaper at the bottom of the tower and it miraculously stood up by itself. It was very awesome and fun.

3. Kortholt 123 says:

One of my favourite activities for the survivor challenge was the newspaper tower.

4. Sebastian says:

I hope everyone has luck with the next suviver challenge

5. Suzie says:

Thanks for all the fun!

6. Noah says:

Hey mr Richo Nice photos! This activity was really fun and we had a ball! 🙂

7. Rarnee says:

The paper tower challange was the best activity I have one in the whole surviver challange activities. I enjoyed the newspaper tower because my group came second out off all of the surviver groups . I love working in a group with people I don’t normally hang out with.
    Thanks for the fun! :]

8. Sebastian says:

I hope everyone has luck with the next challenge

9. demetrius vp says:

My favourite survivor challenge was the movie themes because i watch a lot of movies and i knew all of them but for how i met your mother

10. Lara says:

Thank you Mr Richo for the newspaper tower activity it was one of my favorite activitys!

11. Anthony says:

The charades was really fun and funny

12. Kynan says:

The newspaper tower Was sooo fun thanks Mr Richo

13. Fiona says:

Thanks Mr.Richo the trivia challenge was really fun it made my brain going.

14. Liam says:

I really enjoyed making the newspaper towers. It’s my favourite one so far. Thanks Mr Richo.

15. Hamza says:

Hey mr. Richo thanks for the fun, survivor has been so fun. My favourite challenge was probably charades.

16. Cassie says:

Hi Mr Richo I really enjoy doing the newspaper tower. My group came in third place. It was so much fun.

17. Kynan says:

Mr Richo is the best teacher ever

18. Kortholt 123 says:

I hope everyone’s group goes well in the next challenge

19. Lara says:

Thanks Seb

20. Max says:

Thanks for the awesome fun I and the grade have had so far this year I hope that we can continue the great behaviour this year

• Mr Richo says:

Great behaviour is what will make our class an awesome place to be. No ‘red mist’ from Mr. Richo all year is the goal.

21. Lily says:

Morning Mr Richo!I had so much fun with the newspaper tower it was so much cool working with my team.We had great ideas and the one we chose was 1.5 meters!

22. Mila says:

Hi mr Richo, I had the best time ever. It was very lucky that our tower stood up when you came over. At the start it cept falling over and over, It was the most fun activity so far in grade five, The whole group got involved in the news paper tower.

23. Lara says:

I loved all the challenges but my favorite was the charades!

24. Kortholt 123 says:

Lovely comment Max

25. Alexa says:

Hi mr Richo I had a really good time making the news paper tower. But our groups tower didn’t stay up but the whole group got involved with the task.

26. Ethan B says:

Hi guys,
    Wasn’t there when we did it.

27. xavier says:

I couldent be at school to do newspaper tower. I was at tennis comp at plenty.

28. Emma says:

All the survivor challenges have been so fun, my favourite is movie themes everyone was singing and dancing!

29. TIMUR says:

Hello, it was lots of fun making the newspaper tower and trying to get first place. It was really nerve breaking and a bit stressful to make the tower really tall and stand up. Just as Ian said we, the whole group but not just he, put a thick roll of newspaper on each side and stuck it with sticky tape and it finally stood up but it was leaning at a dangerous angle but managed to stand up for 10 seconds. After the activity was finished there was chaos but in the end it was AWESOME!!!

30. kynan says:

hi louie you did good in the newspaper town
    r

31. Kynan says:

looking forward to swimming

32. Liam says:

When will we do the shootin hoops Mr Richo? I’m really looking forward to it.☺️

33. Alexa says:

Hi mr Richo I really I joyed doing all of the survivor challenge activities. My favourite was the movie themes and shooting hoops. The movie themes was fun when everyone starting singing the Big Bang theory song. And the shooting hoops because Cassie was really good at shooting the hoops and she was in my group.

34. kynan says:

hi Mr R sorvivor is super fun

35. Kortholt 123 says:

I really like grade fiv e and I’ve got a great teacher and class I hope everyone in grade five likes it as much as I do

36. Xavier says:

Hope I go well swimming on Thersday

37. Lara says:

I’m looking forward to swimming tomorrow