What are APPS guidelines on blogging?
Internet safety is highly important to Apollo Parkways Primary School. These guidelines have been established to ensure students learn about appropriate online behaviours through a ‘real’ and engaging experience.
Here are the blogging guidelines at A.P.P.S
- *All blogs will be password protected, meaning that you need a username and password to add/edit any information on the blog.
- *Students will only be identified by their first name.
- *Posts written by students are checked by the classroom teacher before they are published on the blog.
- *Posts will not include personal details about students such as addresses and family information.
- *All comments submitted have to be approved by the classroom teacher before they are included on the blog.
- *There will be no individual photos of students.
- *Parents who leave comments are asked to use their first name only so as not to identify their child.
- *Blogs will only be updated by students at school during school times.
- *All students must abide by the blogging rules that are established as a class.
How do I make a quality comment?
We encourage parents, students and teachers to leave comments on our posts!
- Click on the post heading you would like to leave a comment on
- Scroll down the page until you see the ‘Leave a Comment’ section
- You will need to provide your name (you may use a nickname) or an optional email address
- Complete the ‘spam word’ (this is to ensure that all comments are written by real people!).
- Type in your quality comment!
- Click ‘Submit Comment’
All comments are emailed to Mr Richardson to be approved to continue to ensure the safety of our blog for our students.