We are off to Mars next week as a grade! Watch the BtN video below and answer the following questions in full sentences.
November 5, 2015 by Mr Richo
1. Discuss the Mars Experiment story with another student. Share the main points of the discussion with class.
2. Where is the experiment taking place?
3. What is the aim of the experiment?
4. How many people are living in the dome?
5. Describe the living conditions in the dome.
6. When does NASA want to set up a colony on Mars?
7. Why is the experiment focused on people living together in a small space?
8. What are some of challenges of people going to Mars?
9. Imagine living in the same space for a year. What do you think the challenges would be?
10. Do you think it’s a good idea to set up a colony on Mars? Explain your answer.
Category Uncategorized | Tags: