Watch the following BtN video and answer the questions below as a quality comment.
1. Discuss the BtN Crossbenchers story as a class and record the
main points of the discussion.
2. Who is the Prime Minister of Australia and which party does he
3. How long did it take to get an election result?
4. How many senators are there in Australian Parliament?
5. For the Government to successfully pass a new bill, the __________has to vote on it.
6. Who will the government need the support of to pass new bills?
7. Explain what a crossbencher is.
8. Name two crossbenchers that have been elected to the Senate.
9.Earlier this year the Government called a Double Dissolution.
What does that mean?
10. What did you learn watching the BtN story?