RSS Feed

Homework

TERM 4

W1 2015  Back of HW Sheet

W2 2015

Term 4_Week 3

W4 2015

45 Comments »

1. LOCHY DENKÉ says:

Can we have two characters from books that we read AGES ago????

2. Matthew says:

Which teachers is it for the grade five fun quiz?

3. LOCHY DENKÉ says:

I dont get newspapers and i cant get any persuasive things anywhere else what should i do

• Mr Richo says:

Get online – there are news items everywhere Lochy. Search words associated with the topic. e.g. “Persuasive Writing” – I am sure topics will pop up.

4. Lara says:

Hi mr Richo
    I have tried opening the homework and all I get is a black screen can you please help

5. Lochy Denké says:

I have decided to start reading pride and prejudice because at the start of the book i was not paying quite as much as attention as i should’ve BUT i am using an audiobook so it shall only take 30 mins to get to around chapter 5.

6. Noah says:

Hi mr Richo I believe you have my homework book in a tub that had everybody else’s homework books were in, and I don’t remember getting it back so I’m wondering… Did you give it back?

7. Cassie says:

Hi Mr Richo,
    On the homework for week six for the teacher quiz do we wite the grade 5 and the grade 6 teacher or just the grade 5 teacher?

8. sebastian says:

Hi Mr Richo because I was away on Friday who won the cricket game? and sorry I wasn’t there.

9. Mila says:

Hi Mr Richo,

In the term 2 week 2 homework in maths, do we have to convert a measurement that has to do with a sporting event?

10. Noah says:

Mr Richo have you handed the homework books out yet?

11. Mila says:

Hi Mr Richo ,

I can’t find the algebra and fraction section in mathletics. Are they two different sections or are they one?

12. Ethan B says:

I can’t take a photo of a whole information report they are all to big ( Homework term 2 week 7)
    So what do I do.
    Ethan

13. Mila says:

Hi Mr Richo,

I couldn’t find any infomation reports. What do you think I should do?

14. Rarnee says:

mr richo im stressing because I’m going out for dinner and I’m on my last little bit of homework and I’m also going out for dinner what do i do????
    from Rarnee

• Mr Richo says:

Rarnee – go out and enjoy your night. You can put your homework in the box after camp. No stress please!

15. Hamza says:

Hi mr richo I don’t understand the information report homework

16. Fiona says:

Hey Mr.Richo and 5R I’m still in Ireland right now and today I went to the bog. We did three rows that were 100 yards long each. We had a barbeque at my Granny’s house and the whole family came (we have a big family.) I then went to supermaxs with my cousins Ava and Julie ( It was so yummy.) yesterday we went to ayre square and I saw Richardsons pub. I also tried taytos and they are so yummy aswell. Tomorrow we are going to the Cliffs of Moher and i’m so excited.

• Mr Richo says:

Hi Fiona

Isn’t it amazing that we have both been to the same place. Sounds like you are enjoying some great food too. The Cliffs of Moher are amazing.
      Best wishes to your family Fi.

Mr Richo

17. Kortholt 123 says:

Hi Mr Richo can you please put this weeks homework on the blog as I have lost my sheet

18. Mila says:

Hi Mr Richardson,
    We have Inter school sport tomorrow?

19. Fiona says:

Hi Mr.Richo,
    I forgot my password while I was in Ireland so we had to restart my IPad and only some of the apps stayed on the IPad, so I have to start the reading diary all over again

20. Fiona says:

Yeah it is thanks Mr.Richo

21. Anthony says:

Mr richo I’m having a lot of trouble with my maths homework this week.and I’m worried that I won’t get it finished.